Sunday, May 12, 2013

Dainty

I would post pictures from my graduation garden party because it was so spectacular.


First, me and Tarek dancing. This happened at the end, but I sure like this sweet four-year-old. Also this is a pretty good view of what my dress looks like. I love it!





The food table! My dad worked really hard on this, and it was sooooo tasty. I helped some, too.



Dad and Isaac



Boccee Ball



Some of the decorations



Me and Jill under the balloon Basilisk I made into an arch


My sweet wonderful parents who threw this spectacular party for me
I love this picture of them


Me, Stephanie, and Tara


I feel like this picture is the epitome of me -- mostly because it's me in a lacy dress carrying a bowl of cheese sauce 



 These love birds are getting married next month! 



Hat touch! 


I just loved this. It was exactly what I wanted. 


2 comments:

  1. Aw, that looks like it was a lot of fun. And yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love love love you! And that dress! Gorgeous!!"

    ReplyDelete